Loxo@Lilly aims to create medicines that make life better for all those affected by cancer around the world. Bringing together the focus and spirit of a biotech with the scale, resources, and heritage of Lilly, our team is focused on rapidly delivering impactful new medicines for people with cancer. Our approach centers on creating oncology medicines that unequivocally show early signs of clinical activity and will matter to patients.
- Type of Alteration(s)Point mutationsAlterations of InterestFGFR3 R248C
Key ConsiderationsNGS (Tissue)
- Suitable for broad-based genomic profiling that includes targets in addition to FGFR3
- Full coverage of FGFR3 gene is preferred over hotspot sequencing
- Useful when tissue biopsy sample is limited/unavailable
- Higher false negative rate than tissue-based NGS testing
*Point mutations occur at higher frequency (~17%) than fusions (2-3%)†List not exhaustive of all activating alterations
- Will detect selected fusions but may miss novel FGFR3 alterations
References1. Robertson et al. Cell 2017;171(3):540-556 2. TCGA Research Network Nature 2014;507(7492):315-322 3. Nassar et al. JCO Precis Oncol 2018;16(2)
Check Clinical Trials information to see if patient qualifies
Need additional information or have a question:
The safety and efficacy of the agents under investigation have not been established. There is no guarantee that the agents will receive regulatory approval and become commercially available for the uses being investigated.