Loxo@Lilly aims to create medicines that make life better for all those affected by cancer around the world. Bringing together the focus and spirit of a biotech with the scale, resources, and heritage of Lilly, our team is focused on rapidly delivering impactful new medicines for people with cancer. Our approach centers on creating oncology medicines that unequivocally show early signs of clinical activity and will matter to patients.
Selective ER Degrader
Gladden AB and Diehl JA1; Patel HK and Bihani T2; Tecalco-Cruz AC, et al3; Wardell SE, et al4
- Gladden AB, Diehl JA. J Cell Biochem. 2005;96(5):906-913.
- Patel HK, Bihani T. Pharmacol Ther. 2018;186:1-24.
- Tecalco-Cruz AC, et al. Cell Signal. 2017;34:121-132.
- Wardell SE, et al. Clin Cancer Res. 2015;21(22):5121-5130.
- Lee HR, et al. Int J Mol Med. 2012;29:883-890.
Need additional information or have a question:
The safety and efficacy of the agents under investigation have not been established. There is no guarantee that the agents will receive regulatory approval and become commercially available for the uses being investigated.