For more than 50 years, Lilly has been dedicated to delivering life-changing medicines and support to people living with cancer and those who care for them. Lilly is determined to build on this heritage and continue making life better for all those affected by cancer around the world. In 2019 Lilly created Loxo Oncology at Lilly, with the goal of rapidly delivering impactful new medicines for people with cancer. Our approach centers on creating new medicines that work in early clinical development and will matter to patients.
Wu J, et al1; Singh SP, et al2
- Wu J, et al. J Hematol Oncol. 2016;9(1):80.
- Singh SP, et al. Mol Cancer. 2018;17(1):57.
- Woyach JA, et al. J Clin Oncol. 2017;35(13):1437-1443.
- Mato AR, et al. Blood. 2016;128(18):2199-2205.
- Byrd JC, et al. N Eng J Med. 2016;374(4):323-332.
- Rule S, et al. Haematologica. 2019;104(5):e211-e214.
- Wang M, et al. Leukemia. 2019;33(11):2762-2766.
- Noy A, et al. Blood. 2017;129(16):2224-2232.
- Gomez EB, et al. Blood. 2019;134(suppl 1):4644.
The safety and efficacy of the agents under investigation have not been established. There is no guarantee that the agents will receive regulatory approval and become commercially available for the uses being investigated.