Loxo@Lilly aims to create medicines that make life better for all those affected by cancer around the world. Bringing together the focus and spirit of a biotech with the scale, resources, and heritage of Lilly, our team is focused on rapidly delivering impactful new medicines for people with cancer. Our approach centers on creating oncology medicines that unequivocally show early signs of clinical activity and will matter to patients.
Estupiñán HY, et al1; Mato AR, et al2; Brandhuber B, et al3; Alsadhan A, et al4; Gomez EB, et al5; Gomez EB, et al6
- Estupiñán HY, et al. Front Cell Dev Biol. 2021;9:630942.
- Mato AR, et al. Lancet. 2021;397(10277):892-901.
- Brandhuber B, et al. Clin Lymphoma Myeloma Leuk. 2018;18:S216.
- Alsadhan A, et al. Clin Cancer Res. 2020;26(12):2800-2809.
- Gomez EB, et al. Blood. 2023;142(1):62-72.
- Gomez EB, et al. Blood. 2019;134(suppl 1):4644.
- Woyach JA, et al. J Clin Oncol. 2017;35(13):1437-1443.
- Byrd JC, et al. N Engl J Med. 2016;374(4):323-332.
- Mato AR, et al. Blood. 2016;128(18):2199-2205.
- Rule S, et al. Haematologica. 2019;104(5):e211-e214.
- Wang M, et al. Leukemia. 2019;33(11):2762-2766.
- Noy A, et al. Blood. 2017;129(16):2224-2232.
Pirtobrutinib Mechanism of Action
The safety and efficacy of the agents under investigation have not been established. There is no guarantee that the agents will receive regulatory approval and become commercially available for the uses being investigated.