For more than 50 years, Lilly has been dedicated to delivering life-changing medicines and support to people living with cancer and those who care for them. Lilly is determined to build on this heritage and continue making life better for all those affected by cancer around the world. In 2019 Lilly created Loxo Oncology at Lilly, with the goal of rapidly delivering impactful new medicines for people with cancer. Our approach centers on creating new medicines that work in early clinical development and will matter to patients.
VEGF Receptor-2 Antagonist
A Single-Dose Study in Healthy Participants to Characterize Ramucirumab Pharmacokinetics and Investigate Injection-Site Reactions Following an Intravenous Infusion or Subcutaneous Administration of Ramucirumab*
Key Inclusion Criteria
- Overtly healthy male or a female (not pregnant and agrees to take birth control measures until study completion)
- Body weight ≥70 kg and body mass index of 18-32 kg/m2
- Normal blood pressure, pulse rate, electrocardiogram (ECG), and blood and urine laboratory test results
Key Exclusion Criteria
- Currently participating in or completed a clinical trial within the last 30 days or any other type of medical research judged to be incompatible with this study
- Previously participated or withdrawn from this study
- Current or previous health problems, laboratory test results, or ECG readings that, in the opinion of the doctor, could make it unsafe to participate, or could interfere with understanding the results of the study
- Blood loss of more than 500 mL within the previous 30 days of study screening
Contact the Lilly Oncology Clinical Trial Navigation Service
Visit www.clinicaltrials.gov for more information on this trial.
The safety and efficacy of the agents under investigation have not been established. There is no guarantee that the agents will receive regulatory approval and become commercially available for the uses being investigated.