For more than 50 years, Lilly has been dedicated to delivering life-changing medicines and support to people living with cancer and those who care for them. Lilly is determined to build on this heritage and continue making life better for all those affected by cancer around the world. In 2019 Lilly created Loxo Oncology at Lilly, with the goal of rapidly delivering impactful new medicines for people with cancer. Our approach centers on creating new medicines that work in early clinical development and will matter to patients.
Lung Cancer, Medullary Thyroid Cancer, Other Advanced Solid Tumors, or Thyroid Cancer
Next-Generation RET Inhibitor
A Phase 1 Study of Oral LOXO-260 in Patients with RET Fusion-Positive Solid Tumors, Medullary Thyroid Cancer, and Other Tumors With RET Activation Refractory to Selective RET Inhibitors*
Key Inclusion Criteria
- ≥18 years of age at the time of signing the informed consent (Phase 1a and Phase 1b). Patients 12 years and older may be enrolled in Phase 1b for countries and sites where approved
- Evidence of a previously documented RET fusion (solid tumors) or RET mutation (MTC or MEN2-associated cancers) that is a histological or a cytological proven diagnosis of locally advanced, unresectable and/or metastatic cancer and meet cohort-specific criteria
- Prior treatment with selective RET inhibitor
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status of 0 to 2 or LPS 40% (age <16 years)
- Discontinued all previous treatments for cancer with resolution of any significant adverse events (AEs) and of all clinically significant toxic effects of prior locoregional therapy, surgery, radiotherapy, or systemic anticancer therapy
- Adequate organ function
Key Exclusion Criteria
- Disease suitable for local therapy administered with curative intent
- Active, ongoing, or untreated infection
- Serious preexisting medical condition(s)
- Symptomatic central nervous system (CNS) malignancy or metastasis
- Treatment with drugs known to be strong inhibitors or inducers of cytochrome P450 3A (CYP3A)
- Progression of disease within 4 months of starting a prior selective RET inhibitor
Contact the Loxo Oncology at Lilly Clinical Trial Team
Visit www.clinicaltrials.gov for more information on this trial.
The safety and efficacy of the agents under investigation have not been established. There is no guarantee that the agents will receive regulatory approval and become commercially available for the uses being investigated.