For more than 50 years, Lilly has been dedicated to delivering life-changing medicines and support to people living with cancer and those who care for them. Lilly is determined to build on this heritage and continue making life better for all those affected by cancer around the world. In 2019 Lilly created Loxo Oncology at Lilly, with the goal of rapidly delivering impactful new medicines for people with cancer. Our approach centers on creating new medicines that work in early clinical development and will matter to patients.
Waitkus MS, et al1
- Waitkus MS, et al. Cancer Cell. 2018;34(2):186-195.
- Gross S, et al. J Exp Med. 2010;207(2):339-344.
- Borger DR, et al. Oncologist. 2012;17(1):72-79.
- Amary MF, et al. J Pathol. 2011;224(3):334-343.
- Yan H, et al. N Engl J Med. 2009;360(8):765-773.
- Losman JA, et al. Science. 2013;339(6127):1621-1625.
- Lu C, et al. Nature. 2012;483(7390):474-478.
- Brooks N, et al. AACR Annual Meeting; March 29-April 3, 2019; Atlanta, GA. Abstract LB274.
The safety and efficacy of the agents under investigation have not been established. There is no guarantee that the agents will receive regulatory approval and become commercially available for the uses being investigated.