For more than 50 years, Lilly has been dedicated to delivering life-changing medicines and support to people living with cancer and those who care for them. Lilly is determined to build on this heritage and continue making life better for all those affected by cancer around the world. In 2019 Lilly created Loxo Oncology at Lilly, with the goal of rapidly delivering impactful new medicines for people with cancer. Our approach centers on creating new medicines that work in early clinical development and will matter to patients.
Aurora A Kinase Inhibitor
A Phase 1 Study of Aurora Kinase A Inhibitor LY3295668 Erbumine as a Single Agent and in Combination in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Neuroblastoma*
Key Inclusion Criteria
- Relapsed/refractory neuroblastoma and active disease in at least one of the following sites: bone, bone marrow, or soft tissue
- Must be able to submit an archival tissue sample
- Able to swallow capsules
Key Exclusion Criteria
- Prior hematopoietic stem cell, bone marrow, or solid organ transplant
- An untreated tumor that has spread to the brain or spinal cord
- A serious active disease other than neuroblastoma
- A condition affecting absorption
- Prior Aurora kinase inhibitor exposure
- Known allergy to the study treatment
- Symptomatic HIV or activated/reactivated hepatitis A, B, or C
Contact the Loxo Oncology at Lilly Clinical Trial Team
Visit www.clinicaltrials.gov for more information on this trial.
The safety and efficacy of the agents under investigation have not been established. There is no guarantee that the agents will receive regulatory approval and become commercially available for the uses being investigated.